Qubino Z-Wave Plus Dimmer 0-10V
The best selling Qubino Flush Dimmer 0-10V is a unique product for the Z-wave market. This Z-Wave product which was developed to provide for the needs of Smart Home users looking for a Z-Wave solution that controls devices such as lights, fans and similar products with 0-10V signal. The Qubino Flush Dimmer 0-10V is ideal for remotely dimming LED lights with low voltage ballast.
Qubino modules are “install-and-forget” products. Qubino are made to last, so we only select and use top-quality electronic components. These modules are also the most tested Z-Wave microcontrollers on the market. The Slovenian Institute of Quality and Metrology (SIQ), an independent testing body, tests safety parameters including temperature rise, construction, insulation resistance, power consumption and overload in accordance with the EN 60669-2-1 standard.
Qubino Ltd. is a European company with 26-years experience in the automation field. With their expertise and passion for innovation in automation they have developed a unique, ready to sell, certified and reliable portfolio of 14 Z-Wave wireless Smart Home products under different brands and OEM's around the world.
All Qubino modules are manufactured in Italy.
- The Qubino Z-Wave Dimmer 0-10V occupies a smaller volume than comparable modules of any other brand and will fit easily in any flush mounting box
- Standard 0-10V output
- Multi-function input in connection with: push button / switch / potentiometer / input 0-10V (any sensor with 0-10V output)
- Perfect for dimming lights with balast 0-10V
- Controlling fan speed (for motors or frequency inverters with 0-10V speed control input)
- Controlling heating / cooling valves (with 0-10V input)
- Unlimited controlling capability through gateway
- Z-Wave Plus compliant
- 23 additional parameters for expert users
The Qubino Flush Dimmer uses a unique MOSFET 'trailing edge' dimmer to enable it to work with a huge range of bulb types:
Halogen and Incandescent (230V)
Dimmable LEDs (230V)
Dimmable CFL and Fluorescent (230V)
Low Voltage Halogen (24V)
Low Voltage LED (24V)
The Qubino Dimmer can be used in the 230V mains lighting system where it uses a 'Trailing Edge' style dimmer to control the lights. It can also be used in a 24V low-voltage system where it it uses PWM style control of the bulbs.
|RF Protocol||Z-Wave Plus™ , SDK version: 6.51.03|
|RF Frequency||921.42Mhz ‐ AU/NZ approved RF for Z‐wave|
|Application||Indoor use only|
|Operation Range||Up to 50m indoors with no obstacles|
|Operating Temp.||-10C ~ +50C|
|Max. control voltage raitings||-20/+20VDC|
|Control signal range||0-11VDC|
|Max. sinking current||2 mA|
|Max. sourcing current||10 mA|
|Dimensions||79mm x 52mm x 22mm|
We Also Recommend